A lot has been said and written about Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited comeback movie, Khaidi No.150, ever since the project was announced. Already, the film’s shooting is halfway through and fans were expecting that the movie will hit the screens during Sankranthi.
Today, Khaidi No.150’s director VV Vinayak visited the Vidya Ganapathi temple at Rajahmundry Pushkar Ghat and interacting with media, he confirmed that the movie will be released on the auspicious day of Bhogi (Jan 13, 2017).
With just four months left to revisit the ‘Mega’ madness and euphoria, fans are hoping that Chiru150 will turnout to be a memorable milestone in Megastar’s career.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week