Star director VV Vinayak is well-known for his high budget mass entertainers over these years. However, with the back-to-back debacles of Akhil and Alludu Seenu, Vinayak’s reputation as the most bankable director took a severe beating.
But, amid a tremendous pressure to prove himself, VV Vinayak rose like a phoenix and gave a riveting movie in the form of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated comeback movie, Khaidi No.150. Vinayak made certain changes to the original, Kaththi, and loaded the movie with more entertainment.
Directing Chiru’s 150th movie amid such huge expectations is no mean feat and Vinayak announced his grand arrival in style and gave a fitting retort to his critics.
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
Articles that might interest you