Star director VV Vinayak is well-known for his high budget mass entertainers over these years. However, with the back-to-back debacles of Akhil and Alludu Seenu, Vinayak’s reputation as the most bankable director took a severe beating.
But, amid a tremendous pressure to prove himself, VV Vinayak rose like a phoenix and gave a riveting movie in the form of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated comeback movie, Khaidi No.150. Vinayak made certain changes to the original, Kaththi, and loaded the movie with more entertainment.
Directing Chiru’s 150th movie amid such huge expectations is no mean feat and Vinayak announced his grand arrival in style and gave a fitting retort to his critics.
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
Articles that might interest you