It is well-known that star director VV Vinayak will be joining forces with Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej for his next film. Currently, the director and his team are preparing a power-packed script that will suit Sai’s image.
Until recently, there have been numerous speculations that the film has been titled Durga. However, VV Vinayak, while speaking to a popular media house, trashed these rumors and said that the title has not been finalized yet.
Akula Siva is penning the film’s story, while veteran writers Paruchuri Brothers and Satyanand are working on the screenplay and dialogues. More details about the project are awaited.
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
Articles that might interest you