It is well-known that star director VV Vinayak will be joining forces with Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej for his next film. Currently, the director and his team are preparing a power-packed script that will suit Sai’s image.
Until recently, there have been numerous speculations that the film has been titled Durga. However, VV Vinayak, while speaking to a popular media house, trashed these rumors and said that the title has not been finalized yet.
Akula Siva is penning the film’s story, while veteran writers Paruchuri Brothers and Satyanand are working on the screenplay and dialogues. More details about the project are awaited.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick