Even after gaining decent recognition down south, charming Delhi beauty Taapsee is still trying to make her presence felt in Bollywood. The actress, who is currently shooting for Prakash Raj’s debut Bollywood directorial Tadka, will soon be seen in the multilingual Ghazi and the Amitabh-starrer Pink and both the films will be releasing later this year.
Taapsee recently spoke with a leading media agency in which she opened up about the insecurities of being an actress. The dimpled beauty said that she still feels the jitters before the release of all her films and that waiting for box-office result is like a “school report card”.
Taapsee further said that she becomes utmost cautious while signing a film since she needs to be sure that the film will be successful or else she will be “kicked out” if she delivers even a single flop.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing