Many cities in the US have been experiencing severe arctic like conditions due to the ‘Polar Vortex’. Temperature dipped way beyond zero in many cities and warnings were issued by the National Weather Service.
US distributors and fans were worried about the impact of this weather on the commercial performance of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’. However, things are looking up now and warmer temperatures are being reported across the nation.
A report carried by CNN says that warmer souther winds are driving the polar vortex back across Canada. If this trend continues for a few more days, Mahesh Babu’s fans can expect a solid overseas opening for the movie.
- A huge cultural, political movement awaits Rajini, Pawan’s nod
- Massive climax to be highlight of Ajith’s next
- Baahubali2 trailer sets a new milestone
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
Articles that might interest you