Super Star Rajinikanth’s penchant for spirituality is well-known. The stalwart actor unveiled the ‘The Divine Romance’ book penned by Paramahamsa Yogananda during an event in Chennai yesterday evening.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajini said all human beings are like Dhuryodhanas who always do what we don’t want to do, just like Kauravas head. Rajini further said everyone must transform themselves into Arjunas to reach God.
Rajini also said he prefers to pursue his spiritual side than being a Super Star in films.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you