Super Star Rajinikanth’s penchant for spirituality is well-known. The stalwart actor unveiled the ‘The Divine Romance’ book penned by Paramahamsa Yogananda during an event in Chennai yesterday evening.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajini said all human beings are like Dhuryodhanas who always do what we don’t want to do, just like Kauravas head. Rajini further said everyone must transform themselves into Arjunas to reach God.
Rajini also said he prefers to pursue his spiritual side than being a Super Star in films.
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you