Delhi beauty Taapsee is one gutsy actress who never shies away from speaking her mind. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Taapsee spoke at length about various aspects of being an actor in Bollywood. One of the topics was nepotism.
Taapsee said that while the industry never made her feel like an outsider, it’s the media personnel who make her feel like a step child. “There are times when we go to events and do have some views to make but we are overshadowed by star kids who probably haven’t even given a single shot ever,” Taapsee said.
The Anando Brahma actress further added, “All the struggles that we have done in our lives and all that we have achieved on the bases of our talent is overshadowed by XYZ whose claim to fame is that she/he is a star’s daughter/son”.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office