It’s been a while since Shruti Haasan was in news. She hasn’t signed any film in recent times and instead, the actress has been spending a lot of time these days in London.
It turns out that Shruti has been focusing a lot on her music career, and in London, she has been collaborating with local musicians and composers to create new songs and a music album. Shruti also gifted herself a new all-white piano to compose music on.
Currently, she only has Shabhash Naidu, directed by Kamal Haasan, in her kitty and the film is expected to be completed soon. More details about this pending project are awaited.
- Ravi Teja To Team Up With Harish Shankar Again?
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Kajal Approached For Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ New Film?
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death