Mega Power star Ram Charan is basking in the glory of the super success of Govindudu Andari Vadele. During one of his interactive sessions with his fans, Charan revealed that he would love to a film like Orange in the near future. Charan also added that this film was one of his favorite films but sadly it did not click at the box office.
Orange was released after the super success of Magadheera and the hype surrounding this film was huge. Produced by Nagendra Babu, this film was directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar. Genilia was cast opposite Charan in this romantic entertainer which had chart bursting music by Harris Jayraj.
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
- Arjun Reddy’s success makes Vijay Deverakonda more responsible
- NTR opens up about Kollywood debut
Articles that might interest you