Writer, director and actor Tanikella Bharani revealed some very interesting snippets about his life during an interactive session with media people in Khammam. The talented Bharani recollected his most unorthodox childhood and in his own words, said that he used to hand out with shady elements.
“I used to hand around with people who committed murders and robberies. I used to stay in Sankhampet Railway quarters and by moving around with these antisocial elements, I used to bunk school. Had I continued that association, perhaps I would have ended up in Jail”, he quipped.
The actor also spoke about his association with the city of Khammam since 1974.
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?
- SDT’s next goes on floors
- Legendary actor’s son’s debut film to release in January
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon