Writer, director and actor Tanikella Bharani revealed some very interesting snippets about his life during an interactive session with media people in Khammam. The talented Bharani recollected his most unorthodox childhood and in his own words, said that he used to hand out with shady elements.
“I used to hand around with people who committed murders and robberies. I used to stay in Sankhampet Railway quarters and by moving around with these antisocial elements, I used to bunk school. Had I continued that association, perhaps I would have ended up in Jail”, he quipped.
The actor also spoke about his association with the city of Khammam since 1974.
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
- Tamil actor in Prabhas’ Saaho?
- Paisa Vasool’s teaser stumps fans
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
Articles that might interest you