Writer, director and actor Tanikella Bharani revealed some very interesting snippets about his life during an interactive session with media people in Khammam. The talented Bharani recollected his most unorthodox childhood and in his own words, said that he used to hand out with shady elements.
“I used to hand around with people who committed murders and robberies. I used to stay in Sankhampet Railway quarters and by moving around with these antisocial elements, I used to bunk school. Had I continued that association, perhaps I would have ended up in Jail”, he quipped.
The actor also spoke about his association with the city of Khammam since 1974.
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
Articles that might interest you