VN Aditya, was once at the peak of his career after churning out multiple hits in the early 2000’s. Unfortunately, after a few of his films failed at the box-office he has been lying low, with his last film being Mugguru, which released back in 2011.
Currently, VN Aditya is busy working on his next script in the US and has been staying there for the past few months. Recently, a few media reports claimed that VN Aditya has deserted his family and has decided to stay in America permanently.
VN Aditya, furious from these baseless rumors has lashed out at the journalist who reported the fake news and also requested the media to put a stop to such articles. He has also added that he will return to India soon after he wraps up his work.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you