VN Aditya, was once at the peak of his career after churning out multiple hits in the early 2000’s. Unfortunately, after a few of his films failed at the box-office he has been lying low, with his last film being Mugguru, which released back in 2011.
Currently, VN Aditya is busy working on his next script in the US and has been staying there for the past few months. Recently, a few media reports claimed that VN Aditya has deserted his family and has decided to stay in America permanently.
VN Aditya, furious from these baseless rumors has lashed out at the journalist who reported the fake news and also requested the media to put a stop to such articles. He has also added that he will return to India soon after he wraps up his work.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise