Tamil actor Vijay Antony’s forthcoming flick, Indrasena, is scheduled for a November 30th release along with its Tamil version, Annadurai. The film’s audio release event will be held on November 15th in Chennai.
In a daring move, Vijay Antony has decided to screen the first 10 minutes of the film at the audio event. Earlier, Vijay Antony had followed the same promotional strategy for his last year’s release, Bethaludu, by releasing the first ten minutes of the film at the audio event.
Written & directed by G.Srinivasan, the film has Diana Champika, Mahima, Jewel Mary, Radha Ravi, Kali Venkat, Nalini Kanth and Rindu Ravi in prominent roles. Vijay Antony himself has scored the film’s music.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu