After being launched on 31st May, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s high budget family entertainer in the direction of Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam, is in the last leg of its pre-production. The film has Samantha and Praneetha romancing Mahesh Babu and the makers were on a look out for a third heroine. As per the latest reports from our sources, Kajal Aggarwal has been signed for the film.
Recently, Sreekanth Addala narrated the film’s story to Kajal and the gorgeous actress was said to be highly impressed with the script and gave her nod immediately. Brahmotsavam’s regular shoot will commence in July. Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu’s upcoming release, Srimanthudu, has wrapped its shooting part yesterday and the film will release on 7th August.
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
- Shruti croons for AR Rahman yet again
Articles that might interest you