The makers have hidden the identity of the film’s hero with an Anjaneya mask and announced that audiences will come to know the hero only after the movie’s release. Now, the latest reports reveal that Rakshaka Bhatudu will also be releasing in Hindi.
Apparently, the makers struck a cool deal with a noted Bollywood distributor and sold the dubbing rights. Directed by Vamsi Krishna Akella and produced by Gururaj, Rakshaka Bhatudu also stars Richa Panai and Baahubali Prabhakar in key roles. The movie is expected to hit the screens in mid April.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you