Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ has been shifted to August 21st. The movie was originally scheduled for a release on July 31st. Disturbances in the state political climate have reportedly influenced the makers.
Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Ram Charan will be seen along with Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in this action thriller.
DSP composed the music for this movie. With this shift in release date, a host of small and medium budget films will now have to re-adjust their plans.
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Don’t compare me with Nayanthara says Rakul
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam