Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ has been shifted to August 21st. The movie was originally scheduled for a release on July 31st. Disturbances in the state political climate have reportedly influenced the makers.
Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Ram Charan will be seen along with Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in this action thriller.
DSP composed the music for this movie. With this shift in release date, a host of small and medium budget films will now have to re-adjust their plans.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you