Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ has been shifted to August 21st. The movie was originally scheduled for a release on July 31st. Disturbances in the state political climate have reportedly influenced the makers.
Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Ram Charan will be seen along with Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in this action thriller.
DSP composed the music for this movie. With this shift in release date, a host of small and medium budget films will now have to re-adjust their plans.
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you