Young and gorgeous Delhi beauty Surabhi has scored back-to-back hits with both her 2016 releases, Sharwanand’s Express Raja and Nani’s Gentleman. While everyone is of opinion that Surabhi will make hay while the sun shines, the actress thinks otherwise.
Speaking at the Gentleman’s success meet recently, Surabhi says that she gives utmost importance to the script and her character and that she will never accept insignificant and glamorous roles that are designed merely for titillating the audiences.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you