Young and gorgeous Delhi beauty Surabhi has scored back-to-back hits with both her 2016 releases, Sharwanand’s Express Raja and Nani’s Gentleman. While everyone is of opinion that Surabhi will make hay while the sun shines, the actress thinks otherwise.
Speaking at the Gentleman’s success meet recently, Surabhi says that she gives utmost importance to the script and her character and that she will never accept insignificant and glamorous roles that are designed merely for titillating the audiences.
- Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
- Suspense element for Nithin’s role in LIE
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
Articles that might interest you