Young and gorgeous Delhi beauty Surabhi has scored back-to-back hits with both her 2016 releases, Sharwanand’s Express Raja and Nani’s Gentleman. While everyone is of opinion that Surabhi will make hay while the sun shines, the actress thinks otherwise.
Speaking at the Gentleman’s success meet recently, Surabhi says that she gives utmost importance to the script and her character and that she will never accept insignificant and glamorous roles that are designed merely for titillating the audiences.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week