Young actress Keerthy Suresh debuted in Tollywood with the highly successful romantic entertainer, Nenu Sailaja. Currently, Keerthy is acting in Nani’s Nenu Local and Tamil superstar Vijay’s Bhairavaa. While Nenu Local is slated to hit the screens for Christmas, Bhairavaa will be a Pongal treat.
Today, Keerthy’s Tamil film Remo released to a positive response. During her latest promotional interview, Keerthy was asked if she is game to glamorous roles. Keerthy, in her reply, said her body frame doesn’t suit such roles and that she isn’t comfortable showing her skin.
Keerthy further exuded confidence saying that today’s audiences are changing for good and that they are appreciating actresses who perform well rather than those who only resort to skin show.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you