It’s well-known that happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh is playing one of the female leads in Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th film, tentatively titled Agnatavasi. The film’s title logo will be unveiled tomorrow.
Now, in a pleasant surprise for all her fans, Keerthy announced on Twitter that she is dubbing in Telugu for the first time for Agnatavasi. Keerthy has already wrapped up the dubbing process. Keerthy has a decent following among Telugu audiences thanks to her hit movies, Nenu Sailaja and Nenu Local.
Dubbing for the first time in Telugu anndddd finished successfully! Now I feel complete!😀
Title from tomorrow 😁
— Keerthy Suresh (@KeerthyOfficial) November 26, 2017
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA