Actor Sundeep Kishan, who is currently busy juggling Krishna Vamsi’s high voltage action entertainer, Nakshatram, and Tamil director Suseenthiran’s as-yet-untitled Telugu-Tamil bilingual film, will have as many as five releases in 2017.
Already, Sundeep’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual sci-fi thriller, Maayavan, in CV Kumar’s direction and another dark thriller titled Maanagaram, are ready for their release.
With Nakshatram and Suseenthiran’s movie and the soon to be launched romantic entertainer in Manjula’s direction, Sundeep will be having five back-to-back releases this year.
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn