Following an impressive debut with the VV Vinayak directed Alludu Seenu, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is ready with his second film, Speedunnodu. The film is an official remake of the Tamil hit Sundarapandian. Speedunnodu’s audio platinum disc function was celebrated last night, with senior stars Nagarjuna and Venkatesh gracing the event.
In his latest promotional interview, Sai revealed that he will team up with Tamannaah for his next film. Apart from saying that it will be a romantic entertainer, Sai did not reveal much about the film’s cast and crew members. Interestingly, Tamannaah sizzled alongside Sai Sreenivas in a couple of special songs in Alludu Seenu and the upcoming Speedunnodu.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!