It is well known that Nara Rohith will be teaming up with actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala for a romantic comedy titled Jo Achyutananda. 123telugu had already reported that yet another young hero Naga Shaurya will be essaying a crucial role in this multistarrer.
As per the latest reports, both Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya will be playing brothers in Jo Achyutananda, which primarily revolves around three major characters named Jyothi, Achyuta Ramarao and Ananda Vardhana Rao. The film’s unit is yet to zero in on the leading lady. Regular shooting will commence from February.
The film’s music director Kalyani Malik has already started working on the song compositions. Noted producer Sai Korrapati will be producing the film.
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you