Energetic hero Ram is currently busy with the promotions for his upcoming film, Shivam. The film is gearing up to hit the screens on October 2nd. After some post release promotions, Ram will be back on shooting floors for his next film, Hari Katha.
As per the latest update, the film’s shoot will be wrapped up by November end and the makers are planning to release it in December. Kishore Tirumala is the director and Keerthi Suresh is the female lead. Satyaraj and Naresh are playing crucial roles in this film. Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer for the film. Devi Sri Prasad is giving the tunes for the film.
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
- 2 million views for Saaho’s teaser
Articles that might interest you