Taapsee Pannu, who struggled in the initial stages of her career is right now getting good appreciation from the audience for her acting. This Delhi girl is currently giving priority to heroine-centric movies post-Pink.
The latest news is that she has signed the dotted line for a Telugu horror-comedy. The interesting aspect is that except for the director all other technical crew of this movie are under the age group 30.
This film also stars comedians Srinivas Reddy, Vennela Kishore, Jayaprakash Reddy and Shakalaka Shankar. Directed by Mahi Raghav this film’s shooting is expected to commence from January next year.
- Tollywood Heartthrob To Attend KJo’s Birthday Party
- Samantha Dazzles In A New Avatar
- Mahesh to sport two looks in his next
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Star hero proud of Baahubali but yet to watch it
Articles that might interest you