Taapsee Pannu, who struggled in the initial stages of her career is right now getting good appreciation from the audience for her acting. This Delhi girl is currently giving priority to heroine-centric movies post-Pink.
The latest news is that she has signed the dotted line for a Telugu horror-comedy. The interesting aspect is that except for the director all other technical crew of this movie are under the age group 30.
This film also stars comedians Srinivas Reddy, Vennela Kishore, Jayaprakash Reddy and Shakalaka Shankar. Directed by Mahi Raghav this film’s shooting is expected to commence from January next year.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you