Director Y.V.S. Chowdhary made some interesting announcements today, at a press meet held today. The firm ‘Bommarillu’ is now entering into its 12th year and YVS announced sequels to two of his most popular films.
‘Krishna Mukunda Murari’ will be a sequel to the film ‘Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo’. The film will be in the same genre and setting.
‘Yevvari Maata Vinadu’ is going to be a sequel to the super hit mass entertainer ‘Seethayya’.
YVS plans to complete these films within the next two years. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
YVS has also announced two other movies on his banner. ‘C.M. – Common Man’ and ‘Thanks Baby – Nannu Preminchananduku’.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed