Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, ended up as a huge disappointment. The film featured Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj in prominent roles. Srikanth Addala directed the movie and PVP Cinema banner had bankrolled it.
We had reported already that Brahmotsavam has been dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh. The Tamil version has been waiting for the right date for release since summer earlier this year. After several postponements, the latest update reveals that Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 3. Bhadrakali Pictures is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets