Here’s an exciting update for all the fans of legendary auteur Mani Ratnam. The veteran filmmaker’s most eagerly awaited film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) has been confirmed for a September 28th release.
Nawaab is an ambitious social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan has cranked the camera.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next