Here’s an exciting update for all the fans of legendary auteur Mani Ratnam. The veteran filmmaker’s most eagerly awaited film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) has been confirmed for a September 28th release.
Nawaab is an ambitious social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan has cranked the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever