Here’s an exciting update for all the fans of legendary auteur Mani Ratnam. The veteran filmmaker’s most eagerly awaited film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) has been confirmed for a September 28th release.
Nawaab is an ambitious social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan has cranked the camera.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?