Here’s an exciting update for all the fans of legendary auteur Mani Ratnam. The veteran filmmaker’s most eagerly awaited film, Nawaab, (Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in Tamil) has been confirmed for a September 28th release.
Nawaab is an ambitious social thriller and the film’s plot revolves around a nuclear plant. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh, Dayana and Jyothika. AR Rahman is composing the music and Santhosh Sivan has cranked the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release