Director Sampath Nandi’s latest production venture, Paperboy, was supposed to be released on September 7 initially. However, with Naga Chaitanya’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu being pushed to September, Paperboy has occupied that slot. Paperboy’s makers have officially announced that the film is going to hit theaters on August 31.
Paperboy is a beautiful romantic entertainer. The film has Prabhas’ Varsham director Shoban’s son Santosh Shoban and Riya Suman as the main leads. Appatlo Okadundevadu heroine Tanya Hope essays a key role in the movie. The film’s impressive trailer showcased a breezy and intense love story between a young paperboy and a rich girl. Debutant Jayashankarr is the film’s director and Bheems is the music composer.
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR