It’s been a sad day for all Akkineni fans. Leaving all the fans in a state of grief, senior Akkineni fan and All India Nagarjuna Fans Association P Ravinder Reddy passed away this morning after a battle with cancer.
Paying homage to his beloved fan and friend, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and said, “Ravinder reddy has been a good friend and a pillar of support to my family, he was a kind and a giving human being ..we will miss you dear Ravinder reddy.”
Fans are discussing that it was Ravinder Reddy’s suggestion to have the ambiguous ending in Nag-Mani Ratnam’s classic romantic drama, Geethanjali, saying that Telugu audiences may not be ready for a sad ending. Apparently, Mani wanted to give a tragic ending to the lead couple’s love story.
Ravinder reddy has been a good friend and a pillar of support to my family, he was a kind and a giving human being ..we will miss you dear Ravinder reddy🙏 #RIPravinderreddy
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 25, 2018
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry