It’s been a sad day for all Akkineni fans. Leaving all the fans in a state of grief, senior Akkineni fan and All India Nagarjuna Fans Association P Ravinder Reddy passed away this morning after a battle with cancer.
Paying homage to his beloved fan and friend, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and said, “Ravinder reddy has been a good friend and a pillar of support to my family, he was a kind and a giving human being ..we will miss you dear Ravinder reddy.”
Fans are discussing that it was Ravinder Reddy’s suggestion to have the ambiguous ending in Nag-Mani Ratnam’s classic romantic drama, Geethanjali, saying that Telugu audiences may not be ready for a sad ending. Apparently, Mani wanted to give a tragic ending to the lead couple’s love story.
Ravinder reddy has been a good friend and a pillar of support to my family, he was a kind and a giving human being ..we will miss you dear Ravinder reddy🙏 #RIPravinderreddy
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 25, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Title of Mahesh’s next to be released according to a plan
- Oh Baby’s fun teaser unveiled
- Sharwanand nails it in Ranarangam’s first look
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Bunny to start second schedule of his next on this date
- Thaman readying solid music for Bunny’s next