It’s been a sad day for all Akkineni fans. Leaving all the fans in a state of grief, senior Akkineni fan and All India Nagarjuna Fans Association P Ravinder Reddy passed away this morning after a battle with cancer.
Paying homage to his beloved fan and friend, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and said, “Ravinder reddy has been a good friend and a pillar of support to my family, he was a kind and a giving human being ..we will miss you dear Ravinder reddy.”
Fans are discussing that it was Ravinder Reddy’s suggestion to have the ambiguous ending in Nag-Mani Ratnam’s classic romantic drama, Geethanjali, saying that Telugu audiences may not be ready for a sad ending. Apparently, Mani wanted to give a tragic ending to the lead couple’s love story.
Ravinder reddy has been a good friend and a pillar of support to my family, he was a kind and a giving human being ..we will miss you dear Ravinder reddy🙏 #RIPravinderreddy
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 25, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film
- Vijay Deverakonda’s French girlfriend In World Famous Lover
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best