It’s been a sad day for all Akkineni fans. Leaving all the fans in a state of grief, senior Akkineni fan and All India Nagarjuna Fans Association P Ravinder Reddy passed away this morning after a battle with cancer.
Paying homage to his beloved fan and friend, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and said, “Ravinder reddy has been a good friend and a pillar of support to my family, he was a kind and a giving human being ..we will miss you dear Ravinder reddy.”
Fans are discussing that it was Ravinder Reddy’s suggestion to have the ambiguous ending in Nag-Mani Ratnam’s classic romantic drama, Geethanjali, saying that Telugu audiences may not be ready for a sad ending. Apparently, Mani wanted to give a tragic ending to the lead couple’s love story.
Ravinder reddy has been a good friend and a pillar of support to my family, he was a kind and a giving human being ..we will miss you dear Ravinder reddy🙏 #RIPravinderreddy
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 25, 2018
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh
- Vijay Sethupathi makes a big revelation at Petta’s audio launch