Released on India’s 72nd Independence Day, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, has turned out to be a huge blockbuster and is heading towards the 50 crore worldwide share club. Apart from the solid collections, the film is also setting a few box-office records.
In Kerala, Geetha Govindam created history by becoming the first straight Telugu movie to enter the 2nd week. The film hit theaters across the flood-affected God’s own country with subtitles and won everyone’s hearts. Trade circles opine that Geetha Govindam’s success will pave a new path for all the future Telugu movies that will release in Kerala.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)