Released on India’s 72nd Independence Day, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, has turned out to be a huge blockbuster and is heading towards the 50 crore worldwide share club. Apart from the solid collections, the film is also setting a few box-office records.
In Kerala, Geetha Govindam created history by becoming the first straight Telugu movie to enter the 2nd week. The film hit theaters across the flood-affected God’s own country with subtitles and won everyone’s hearts. Trade circles opine that Geetha Govindam’s success will pave a new path for all the future Telugu movies that will release in Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals actual reason behind Trisha leaving Acharya
- AR Rahman deeply upset-Find out why?
- Allu Arjun’s Pushpa creates new records-Deets Inside
- Arundhati actor’s solid initiative for medical workers
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Mahesh Babu thanks cops for their relentless services