Released on India’s 72nd Independence Day, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, has turned out to be a huge blockbuster and is heading towards the 50 crore worldwide share club. Apart from the solid collections, the film is also setting a few box-office records.
In Kerala, Geetha Govindam created history by becoming the first straight Telugu movie to enter the 2nd week. The film hit theaters across the flood-affected God’s own country with subtitles and won everyone’s hearts. Trade circles opine that Geetha Govindam’s success will pave a new path for all the future Telugu movies that will release in Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans