Released on India’s 72nd Independence Day, Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam, has turned out to be a huge blockbuster and is heading towards the 50 crore worldwide share club. Apart from the solid collections, the film is also setting a few box-office records.
In Kerala, Geetha Govindam created history by becoming the first straight Telugu movie to enter the 2nd week. The film hit theaters across the flood-affected God’s own country with subtitles and won everyone’s hearts. Trade circles opine that Geetha Govindam’s success will pave a new path for all the future Telugu movies that will release in Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?