Noted dialogue writer Abburi Ravi, who is acclaimed for his thought-provoking dialogues in numerous movies like Bommarillu, Panjaa and the recent hit Goodachari, is all set for his silver screen debut. Interestingly, Abburi Ravi will be essaying a negative role in his maiden film as an actor.
Abburi Ravi’s debut film is titled Operation Goldfish. Vinayakudu and Kerintha director Sai Kiran Adivi is directing and producing the movie. The film has Aadi Saikumar, Airtel girl Sasha Chettri, Karthik Raju, Manoj Nandam, Nitya Naresh and Kerintha fame Parvatheesam as the main leads in the movie.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry