Noted dialogue writer Abburi Ravi, who is acclaimed for his thought-provoking dialogues in numerous movies like Bommarillu, Panjaa and the recent hit Goodachari, is all set for his silver screen debut. Interestingly, Abburi Ravi will be essaying a negative role in his maiden film as an actor.
Abburi Ravi’s debut film is titled Operation Goldfish. Vinayakudu and Kerintha director Sai Kiran Adivi is directing and producing the movie. The film has Aadi Saikumar, Airtel girl Sasha Chettri, Karthik Raju, Manoj Nandam, Nitya Naresh and Kerintha fame Parvatheesam as the main leads in the movie.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters