Fans of Tamil star Suriya are highly disappointed with the postponement of the actor’s 36th film, NGK. Meanwhile, Suriya will be temporarily busy with his next project, Suriya37, under KV Anand’s direction.
As per the latest updates, the second schedule for Suriya37 will kick-start in Chennai tomorrow. The unit had wrapped up the first schedule in London a month ago. Recently, there were reports that Suriya37 is slated to hit theaters on April 14, as a Tamil New Year treat. KV Anand is directing this high budget film, which is said to be Suriya’s most expensive film till date.
Suriya37 also has Malayalam star Mohanlal, Tamil hero Arya and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in crucial roles. Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa Saigal is the heroine. Top Tamil production house Lyca Productions is producing the movie and Harris Jayraj is scoring the music.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans