How did you bag this offer ?
I came to know that the makers were looking out for a heroine through my manager. I sent my pictures and director Anil okayed me right away.
How was it working with Kalyan Ram ?
Kalyan Ram is one of the most thorough gentlemen I have ever met. He is very professional and helped me a lot during the shoot. Not only Kalyan Ram, but the director and the entire crew took good care of me.
How was it working in Tollywood ?
Oh ! I had a wonderful time working here. I am very lucky to have debuted with NTR Arts, and this will surely help me bag many more offers here.
Are you open to doing glamorous roles ?
Why not ! An actress should never have inhibitions in doing any character. If my role requires me to wear a bikini, I am even ready for it.
Tell us about your future projects ?
I have a couple of offers which I will sign them soon. I am very eager to work here and am ready to do challenging roles.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Interview : Sreenu Vailta – AAA’s credit only goes to Ravi Teja
- Interview : Ileana – I felt AAA is the right film to come back to Tollywood
- Interview : Chay Akkineni- I will always be grateful to Chandoo Mondeti