Tollywood is a place where new talent keeps coming in every day. This time around, a young and talented director called Sajid Qureshi is making his directorial debut with Pustakam Lo Konni Pagelu Missing. Starring Sree and Supraja, this films first look was launched today and we had brief chat with the film’s director. Let’s see what he has to say.
1. What is the reason behind selecting Sree as your lead star?
Ans: My subject required a hero with image of boy next door and Sree matches it completely. His image will surely change with my film.
2. We heard that the female lead, Supraja is a Telugu girl. Is it true?
Ans: Yes she is. She is from tirupathi and we found her photos from a famous TV channel as she had done a dance based show with them.
3. What about the cinematography and music, looks promising. How did you manage it?
Ans:- Except for the hero, everyone is pretty new in this field. Camerawork is done by Martin Joe and Music is by Gunvanth Nene. Both of them have done a wonderful job and will be a name to reckon in the future.
4. Why did you choose family entertainer as your debut film?
Ans: I did it purposely as I don’t believe in hit and run formula. I could have played safe by making a cheesy entertainer, but I chose a family subject as I want everyone to watch my film.
5. who are your favorite directors in Tollywood ?
Ans: I love the taking skills of RGV and I also an a big fan of Puri Jagan and S S Rajamouli.
6. What are you future plans?
Ans: After this film, I have a bilingual in pipeline. Tamil actor Partiban has accepted to play a key role and talks are still going for the other star cast.
With that we ended our conversation and wished this young director best of luck for his film. Keep watching this space for more news and updates on this film.
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Interview : Nabha Natesh – I’m lucky to get a strong role in Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Interview : Pawan Kumar- Samantha is the heart and soul of U-Turn
- Interview : Aadi Pinisetty – I am not against reviews
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya – Sailajareddy Alludu is my most difficult role