Yet another talented beauty, Surabhi is all set to make her Tollywood debut with Sundeep Kishan’s Beeruva. On the eve of the film’s release, we caught up with her for an exclusive interview. Let’s see what she has to say.
How did you bag this role ?
I met Sundep Kishan during one of our Tamil film shoots. However, the film never took off and Sundeep offered me this film. I came down to Hyderabad and gave an audition and got selected for this role.
How excited are you about your Tollywood debut ?
I am very excited about my debut. It is an honor to work with such prestigious banners, and I could not have asked for a better launch than Beeruva.
Tell us about your role ?
I play a rich girl in the film who is very grounded. My character gave a lot of scope for me to perform, and I hope the audience will like me in my character.
Describe Beeruva for us ?
Beeruva is a youthful love story which is told with an interesting backdrop of a Beeruva. The freshness of the film will definitely appeal to everyone.
How was it working with Sundeep Kishan ?
Sundeep is a hard working guy who always helps you with your work. Our chemistry has turned out quite well, and I am confident that everyone will like our pairing.
Was it difficult for you to mouth Telugu dialogues ?
The script and dialogues were given to me much in advance. I memorized all the dialogues, and did not take any prompting during the shoot. I feel that language should not be a barrier for any actress. If you understand the emotions, everything will fall into place automatically.
Tell us about your future projects ?
I have a couple of films lined up in Tamil. I am also keenly awaiting the release of Beeruva, and keeping my fingers crossed to bag some interesting films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Ali Reza- Nagarjuna sir changed my career post Bigg Boss
- Exclusive Interview : Pawan Sadhineni- NTR was super excited for Hari Krishna’s comeback film
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Interview : Hemanth Madhukar- Anushka is lifeline of Nishabdham
- Exclusive Interview : Shiva Nirvana- I thoroughly enjoyed my 13 year struggle
- Interview : Nani- Everyone likes bad boys these days