Young actress Avika Gor, who hogged the limelight with the famous TV serial Chinnari Pelli Kooturu, is now trying to make a mark for herself on the silver screen as well. Her latest outing Cinema Choopistha Mava, which has Raj Tarun in the lead role is up for release soon. On the eve of the film’s release, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Let’s see what she has to say.
Q) How is Tollywood treating you ?
A) The industry is very nice and everyone welcomed with a warm reception. Family audience are receiving me pretty well and I am also focusing towards doing more family oriented subjects.
Q) Tell us about this film ?
A) Cinema Choopistha Mava is a love story which is laced with father sentiment. Although my role in the movie tends to be similar to that of my earlier ones, there will be a lot of variations in my character. I will be seen as a young Hyderabadi girl who is a native of Bengal.
Q) This is your second film with Raj Tarun. What is your equation with him ?
A) Our ideologies are quite similar and both of us share a good rapport and had a lot of fun on the sets.
Q) Tell us briefly about the director of this movie ?
A) Director Trinadha Rao is well aware of the family emotions and love stories. He has woven both these elements in a beautiful way for this film.
Q) You are now completely busy with films. Have you put an end to your education.
A) No. I am managing both of them at the same time. Currently, I am pursuing an online course from the New York Film Academy regarding screen-play.
Q) Are you planning to turn a writer in future ?
A) Direction is my goal. I love acting and cinema has become the part of my life now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Satyadev- My best is yet to come
- Exclusive Interview : Pradeep Maddali- Satyadev is the most underrated actor
- Exclusive Interview : Siddhu Jonnalagadda- We never expected such a huge response
- Exclusive Interview : Ravikanth Perepu – I was waiting for this day from four years
- Exclusive Interview : Ram Gopal Varma – I don’t read reviews of my films
- Exclusive Interview : Venkat- OTT has given me a new lease of life