Heroine Nanditha, won a lot of hearts with her entertaining characters in films like Prema Katha Chitram and Lovers. Her latest film, Ram Leela is set for a grand release this Friday. On this occasion, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Let’s see what she has to say.
Q) How did you bag this role ?
Director Sripuram Kiran contacted me and narrated the subject . I liked my character and immediately okayed the film.
Q) Tell us about your role in this flick ?
This is a mature love story which is based on a true incident. I play a college going girl called Sasya and the entire story revolves around my character which has some surprising elements.
Q) What can we expect from this film ?
After half an hour into the film, several elements like drama, emotions , suspense , love and action have been showcased in an interesting way.
Q) When compared to your previous films how different is Ram Leela ?
All my previous films were love stories and I played different characters. Ram Leela is also a love story but my role will be more mature this time around.
Q) How was it working with Haveesh ?
He is an easy going person and a very nice co-star. He has worked very hard with his dances and will impress everyone.
Q) Tell us about your producer Dasari Kiran Kumar ?
Oh ! he is a wonderful person. Right from the day one, he has taken good care of us and has never compromised on the script.
Q) What are your future projects ?
Krsihnamma Kalipindi Iddarini is also ready for release, and I have two more interesting projects in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Nabha Natesh – Bellamkoda Srininvas inspires me a lot
- Interview : Ravi Teja – Krack will be a full meal for the masses
- Interview : Bellamkonda Sreenivas – We refused a big OTT offer for Alludu Adhurs
- Interview : Sai Tej – Solo Bratuke is quite close to my real life
- Interview : Nabha Natesh – I am super nervous about SBSB’s outcome
- Interview : Simrat Kaur – MS Raju is a very young at heart person