Juvva is one film which has been in the news for quite some time now. As the film is nearing its release, we caught up with the film’s heroine, Palak Lalwani for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
How did you bag this offer?
Director Trikoti was very much impressed with my performance in my debut film and approached me for the role. As I liked the story very much I okayed the film right away.
About your role?
A play a pretty normal girl in the film who gets into all sorts of problems because of some unwanted circumstances. It is a performance oriented role which gave me good scope to perform.
About your background?
My dad, Mr. Lawani also belongs to the entertainment world. He did a lot of television and has been an inspiration for me to join films.
Working with hero Ranjith?
Even though he is new, he worked very hard and learned a lot during the making of this film. We have become good friends and shared a very good chemistry on screen.
What kind of films do you want to do in the future?
I am very confident in my real life and take Anushka Sharma as a huge inspiration. I want to do some female-oriented films like what she is doing these days.
I have two films ready for release. One is with G V Prakash in Tamil and other is in Telugu which has Visvanth as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Interview : Eesha Rebba- What’s wrong in showcasing glamor
- Interview : Hansika- Tenali Rama Krishna will entertain you thoroughly
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- I am planning my career very carefully now
- Interview : Sree Vishnu- Audience always expect different concepts from me
- Interview : Gopichand – Chanakya will surely work at the box office