On the occasion of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success, we caught up with the super cute and talented Pooja Hedge for a brief interview. Here is the transcript?
How difficult it is to dub in your own voice?
It is a very difficult job and I find it very tough to dub in a language that you do not speak. I have worked very hard on my lines in Ala Vaikunthapuramlo and many think that I have done a good job with my lines and I am happy.
Working with Trivikram?
Trivikram sir is one of the coolest directors in Telugu. I never saw him shouting or in a tense mood ever in my two films with him. He is so calm and makes us also release our stress in a superb manner. He has given me superb roles in both the films I worked with him.
Your favorite scenes in the film?
I love the board room scene where Bunny comes in a red jacket and creates solid fun. Also, the lead-up scenes before Butta Bomma’s song are also my favorite. I loved many other scenes in the film as well but these two were special.
Any particular reason for raving so much about Allu Arjun?
Yes, I have been a huge fan of Allu Arjun as I have not seen such a dedicated person in my life. He works so hard on his dances, look and other aspects of film making and does not make things easy anytime and that is the reason, I am a huge admirer of his work.
When will we see you in a lady oriented film?
Recently, I got an offer for a lady oriented film but as I did not accept the film as I did not like the story. I would like to do films where I play central role as there will be a lot of scope for me to showcase my acting prowess.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Naresh- Uma Maheswara opened new avenues for me
- Exclusive Interview : Neeraja Kona- I am all set to direct my first film
- Exclusive Interview : Dakkshi Guttikonda- I learned a lot from RGV
- Exclusive Interview : Satyadev- My best is yet to come
- Exclusive Interview : Pradeep Maddali- Satyadev is the most underrated actor
- Exclusive Interview : Siddhu Jonnalagadda- We never expected such a huge response