Young actress Rakul Preet Singh, is riding high with the success of her last release ‘Loukyam’. She will next be soon seen opposite Manchu Manoj in ‘Current Theega’. We caught up with this beautiful actress for a detailed interview. Let’s see what she has to say.
Q) Tell us something about your character in ‘Current Theega’?
I play a school going girl called Kavitha. I took extra care to look like a school girl, and worked very hard on my body language.
Q) How was it working with Manchu Manoj?
Manoj is a very jovial and energetic person. The film’s title ‘Current Theega’ suits him pretty well, and he has done a wonderful job in the film.
Q) Did Sunny Leone’s presence create any pressure on you ?
No ! not all. I never thought that she will dominate me. In fact, I enjoyed working with her. She plays the role of my teacher and both of us have different characters.
Q) Are you eyeing on a hatrick success with this film ?
I am feeling very happy that all my films are successful. Yes ! I am eagerly awaiting for a hatrick hit, and I am confident that this film will definitely bring me one.
Q) How do you select your films ?
I keep the hero, director and banner in mind when I select my films. I prefer doing different roles. In ‘Loukyam’, I play an arrogant and glamorous role, and in ‘Current Theega’, I play an innocent and tradition role.
Q) You are speaking Telugu very well. When will start dubbing for your films ?
When directors give me a chance, I will definitely do that.
- Interview : Bunny Vasu – We never imagined such a massive success for Geetha Govindam
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- Interview – Vijay Devarakonda – Bunny Vasu made me accept Geetha Govindam
- Interview : Parasuram- No Arjun Reddy effect on Geetha Govindam
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Touched my director’s feet after watching Srinivasa Kalyanam