Ma Oori Polimera 2, starring Satyam Rajesh in the lead role, is set for a grand release tomorrow in theaters. On this occasion, we met with the actor Rajesh for a brief interview. and here is the transcript.
Tell us about Polimera
Compared to the first part, this movie is more intense and horrifying. Regarding the story and budget, it’s a significant step up from Polimera 1, and everyone gave their best to deliver an exceptional result. We are all thrilled with the outcome, and I’m confident the audience will experience the thrills and chills.
How did you prepare for your character?
I didn’t reference any specific movies for this role, and to be honest, there aren’t any films that could guide me in preparing for this character. My role becomes even more intriguing in the sequel, and I even had a scene where I felt that nudity was necessary for the story. Polimera 2 is a significant milestone in my 20-year career, and I am confident in its success.
Can you tell us about producer Gowr Kriesna?
The budget for Polimera 2 is significantly higher than the first part, and Gowr Kriesna provided unwavering support. He encouraged us to create a high-quality film.
Polimera 2 isn’t suitable for family audiences. What are your thoughts on that?
Yes, the movie is unsuitable for family audiences due to its violent and frightening elements. However, there’s a specific audience that will appreciate the film. It’s important to note that there isn’t as much adult content in this film compared to the prequel.
What about Polimera 3?
Polimera 3 is definitely in the works, and it will serve as a prequel to Polimera 1. We will be sharing more details about it soon.
Can you tell us about your future projects?
Currently, I am busy with roles in a Balakrishna movie, Varun Tej’s Matka, Tenant, and three other films. I’ll be sharing more details about them soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sharrath Marar- Dhootha is getting a tremendous response from every nook and corner
- Interview : Nani – Hi Nanna will give you a fresh experience
- Interview : Mrunal Thakur – Hi Nanna has a beautiful story
- Interview : Hesham Abdul Wahab – Nani sir’s performance in Hi Nanna will have a lasting impact
- Interview : Shouryuv – Hi Nanna is a clean entertainer without double-meaning dialogues & violence
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy Vanga – Animal strikes a balance between emotions and violence