Vivaha Bhojanambu is a film that will be out as an OTT release. The film is produced by hero Sundeep Kishan and we caught up with him for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
What attracted you to this film?
I have started producing films on my own and was looking for scripts. Then the first lockdown happened and the script of Vivaha Bhojanambu came to me. I loved the story and the backdrop and planned it as a safe release.
Why did you opt for an OTT release?
We started this film in an experimental film and did not want to risk it with a big screens release. At a point, we also decided to have a big-screen release when things became normal. But the decision was not only taken by me and Mango Ram who is also associated with the film took a call as we got a good offer.
What’s your idea behind doing a cameo in the film?
I loved the way the unit was shooting as a family. So, I decided that in some way, I wanted to act. Then, the makers came up with my character of an ambulance driver and I jumped on to it.
What’s your basic interest in producing films?
There are some scripts that I cannot do as an artist. That is the reason, I turned into a producer. In the days to come, I will produce even better ideas.
Tell us about Satya’s performance?
Satya was not the first choice as the hero. But when his name came up, I was very excited. Though we started the film on a doubtful note, Satya has killed it with his performance. He is a one-man army and will evoke laughs until the last reel of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Interview : Ashika Ranganath – I found the doppelganger concept of Amigos very interesting
- Interview : Ranjit Jeykodi – Micheal’s story will be pretty exciting
- Interview : Suhas – Audience will come out with a smile after watching Writer Padmabhusan
- Interview : Shanmukha Prasanth – In my view, writer is the actual hero
- Interview : Sudheer Babu – Hunt has core emotions that will hook everyone for sure