According to the latest update, the makers have pumped in a whopping Rs.1.50 crore to build a colony and market set for this 2 week long schedule. The film’s leading lady will take part in schedule.
The first schedule, which was wrapped up at the Aluminum Factory, had a 50 lakh worth underground railway set, in which Balayya, newbie Muskaan and other artistes participated in a high-octane fight sequence. Bhavya Creations banner is bankrolling this movie and Anup Rubens is scoring the soundtrack.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title