According to the latest update, the makers have pumped in a whopping Rs.1.50 crore to build a colony and market set for this 2 week long schedule. The film’s leading lady will take part in schedule.
The first schedule, which was wrapped up at the Aluminum Factory, had a 50 lakh worth underground railway set, in which Balayya, newbie Muskaan and other artistes participated in a high-octane fight sequence. Bhavya Creations banner is bankrolling this movie and Anup Rubens is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Security tightened at Nagarjuna’s residence after OU JAC protests
- Superb response to Dear Comrade’s promotions
- Puri Jagannadh announces sequel to iSmart Shankar
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam