According to the latest update, the makers have pumped in a whopping Rs.1.50 crore to build a colony and market set for this 2 week long schedule. The film’s leading lady will take part in schedule.
The first schedule, which was wrapped up at the Aluminum Factory, had a 50 lakh worth underground railway set, in which Balayya, newbie Muskaan and other artistes participated in a high-octane fight sequence. Bhavya Creations banner is bankrolling this movie and Anup Rubens is scoring the soundtrack.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success