Even though the nearly 3 month-long lockdown has been causing numerous hardships to millions of citizens across the country, one of the silver linings amid these scary times is the nature’s healing. Experts say that pollution and temperature levels have reduced to an extent during the lockdown.
Now, actress and talk show host Lakshmi Manchu has a unique suggestion to make this world a much better place. In a latest interview, Lakshmi said that the governments must enforce a 10-day lockdown every year. “This pandemic is a result of mankind’s destruction of nature. Coronavirus is a harsh reminder that the world is not only for humans but also for other creatures,” the Manchu actress said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today