But the sad part is that the film is yet to get into a profit zone. The film is made on a budget of 76 crores and needs to strike hard in the coming days for it to go into a safe zone.
The collections have dropped heavily since yesterday and many theaters have been removed. In such a case, it will be quite interesting to see how this film fares in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Dil Raju blocks Varisu date- What will Chiru and Balayya do?
- Puri Jagan approaches this star for his next?