But the sad part is that the film is yet to get into a profit zone. The film is made on a budget of 76 crores and needs to strike hard in the coming days for it to go into a safe zone.
The collections have dropped heavily since yesterday and many theaters have been removed. In such a case, it will be quite interesting to see how this film fares in the future.
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2