But the sad part is that the film is yet to get into a profit zone. The film is made on a budget of 76 crores and needs to strike hard in the coming days for it to go into a safe zone.
The collections have dropped heavily since yesterday and many theaters have been removed. In such a case, it will be quite interesting to see how this film fares in the future.
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho