But the sad part is that the film is yet to get into a profit zone. The film is made on a budget of 76 crores and needs to strike hard in the coming days for it to go into a safe zone.
The collections have dropped heavily since yesterday and many theaters have been removed. In such a case, it will be quite interesting to see how this film fares in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa
- Upasana chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador