Even as the film is slated for a grand worldwide release on June 7, Super Star Rajinikanth’s gangster drama, Kaala, continues to face several obstacles. While the stalemate situation over the film’s Karnataka release is still on, fresh trouble in the form of a 100 crore defamation suit is haunting Kaala’s makers.
A person named Jawahar reportedly filed a defamation suit against Kaala makers for making a film on his father S Tiruviam Nadar’s life without his permission. Jawahar alleged that he had tried to contact Kaala’s director Pa Ranjith and producer Dhanush, but no one responded. He has now vowed to drag Kaala’s makers to the court.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date