Bollywood starlet Tara Alisha Berry made her acting debut with the Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah-starrer super hit romantic comedy, 100% Love, in 2011. Tara followed it up with JD’s Money Money More Money, which also released in 2011.
Now, Tara is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood with a web-series, titled Baby on Board. Tara will be portraying a central character in the series and she plays a strong, independent woman. Padesave director Chuniya is directing this web-series, which will be streamed on a popular OTT platform soon.
After returning to Bollywood in 2011, Tara had acted in several web-series and a couple of Hindi films, including the controversial A-rated film, Mastram, and a love story titled Love Games. She will soon be making her Kollywood debut with star comedian turned hero Santhanam’s A1.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19