Bollywood starlet Tara Alisha Berry made her acting debut with the Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah-starrer super hit romantic comedy, 100% Love, in 2011. Tara followed it up with JD’s Money Money More Money, which also released in 2011.
Now, Tara is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood with a web-series, titled Baby on Board. Tara will be portraying a central character in the series and she plays a strong, independent woman. Padesave director Chuniya is directing this web-series, which will be streamed on a popular OTT platform soon.
After returning to Bollywood in 2011, Tara had acted in several web-series and a couple of Hindi films, including the controversial A-rated film, Mastram, and a love story titled Love Games. She will soon be making her Kollywood debut with star comedian turned hero Santhanam’s A1.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines in talks for Vishnu’s D & D?
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts
- Mahesh Babu, Rajamouli thank KCR for his gesture towards industry
- Shocking – This star contestant trailing in Bigg Boss 4 voting
- Tejaswi going all bold- How much of it will help her?
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film